Welcome to The Canadian Nursing Career Assistance Program

National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) goes LIVE

National Nursing Assessment Service

As of August 12, 2014, as an internationally educated nurse (IEN) you must set up an account with NNAS before your application will be considered by any Canadian nursing regulatory body if:

  • you received your post-secondary nursing education outside of Canada;
  • you have never registered to work as a nurse in Canada;
  • you want to work as a Registered Nurse ( RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN) in Canada.

Click here for more information

above content as appeared on http://www.nnas.ca/faq/ on 08/15/2014 at 10:30 am EST

Comments are closed here.