Nursing instructor – RN Exam Preparation Course (NCLEX-RN / NGN)
CNCAP is currently looking for positively motivated nurse instructors who are passionate about helping new graduates and Internationally educated nurses succeed on the RN exam (NCLEX-RN / NGN).
- Work on your own schedule
- Competitive remuneration
Your responsibilities would include:
- Deliver engaging lessons that meet the needs of diverse learners.
- Assess student performance and provide constructive feedback.
- Increase student confidence and inspire them to achieve their goals.
- Maintain positive environment to optimize student learning.
- Provide feedback to management improvise on course content and student experience.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and improve the nursing curriculum.
- Participate in faculty meetings and professional development activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing or a related field
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
- Active Canadian nursing license in good standing
- Minimum 3 years of nursing / teaching experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills combined with sound patient care nursing skills
- Understanding of adult education/training techniques and ability to prepare and teach in classroom settings
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide feedback while fostering a positive work culture
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Superior skills in creating a dynamic, interactive classroom experience
- Reliable, responsible and flexible individual to work as part of a growing organization
- Positive work and attendance record
- Various openings across Canada.
- Work from home
Apply for this Job:
To apply for this opportunity, simply send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Also include a brief explanation of why you believe you are suitable for this opportunity.