Nursing instructor (NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation)
CNCAP is currently looking for positively motivated nurse instructors who are passionate about helping new graduates and Internationally educated nurses succeed on the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Work on your own schedule
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional bonus based on success rate
Your responsibilities would include:
- Deliver course as per provided curriculum
- Provide ongoing support to students via email
- Increase student confidence and inspire them to achieve their goals.
- Maintain positive environment to optimize student learning.
- Provide feedback to improvise course content and student experience.
- MSN or higher required
- Must be authorized to work in Canada.
- Current registration as a member in good standing wN)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills combined with sound patient care nursing skills
- Understanding of adult education/training techniques and ability to prepare and teach in classroom settings
- Ability to coach, mentor and provide feedback while fostering a positive work culture
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Superior skills in creating a dynamic, interactive classroom experience
- Reliable, responsible and flexible individual to work as part of a growing organization
- Positive work and attendance record
Various openings across Canada.
Apply for this Job:
To apply for this opportunity, simply send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Also include a brief explanation of why you believe you are suitable for this opportunity.