NCLEX RN Exam Prep Course CANADA
This instructor-led NCLEX RN exam prep course (NEW 2019 test plan) will help you SUCCEED in your NCLEX RN Exam in Canada. This course can be attend In-class or On-line. Materials provided include notes, handouts, assignments, multiple choice questions. mock test and more.
This course is recommended for:
- All Internationally educated nurses – IEN’s.
- Canadian candidates appearing for their 2nd or 3rd attempt.
- Canadian candidates attempting for the 1st time and need that “extra boost” in confidence.
NCLEX RN Exam Prep Course Strategy:
Whether you are attending In-Class or On-line, our highly experienced teachers will be there to guide you through the entire program. Our interactive teaching methods have a proven record for building student confidence, improved critical thinking and thereby leading them to PASS the NCLEX RN Exam AT FIRST ATTEMPT.
Focuses on developing skills in improving their ability to understand a new graduate nurse’s scope and professional and ethical responsibilities, as defined by the College of Nurses.
- Emphasis will be placed on strategies to answer the questions successfully
- Manage and organize your time and build confidence
- Information delivered while utilizing classroom theory, study guides, multiple choice examinations and small group discussions
- Comprehensive exams on reviewing core areas such as communication, skills, health assessment, medical-surgical, maternity – pediatrics, and mental health, community, group process, nursing process
- Medications, laboratory tests in the context of Canadian registration exam
- Reviewing rationales to help improve critical thinking abilities
NCLEX RN exam prep course students will benefit from small class sizes and intensive practice in answering multiple choice questions.
Note: Study guide and course material will be provided to help direct your preparation
- In-Class – The conference room at the Holiday Inn Hotel, 40 Admiral Blvd, Mississauga L5T 2W1
- Online – Live via Skype video conference.
*** Installment Payments: 1st installment must be paid at registration. Call 416-471-5745 or click here to contact us for any questions.