NCLEX RN Exam Prep Course CANADA
This instructor-led NCLEX RN review class will help you SUCCEED in your NCLEX RN Exam in Canada. This course can be attend In-class or On-line. Materials provided include notes, handouts, assignments, multiple choice questions. mock test and more.
This course is recommended for:
This Comprehensive NCLEX-RN review class is highly beneficial for:
- All Internationally educated nurses – IEN’s.
- Canadian candidates appearing for their 2nd or 3rd attempt.
- Newly graduated Canadian students attempting for the 1st time and need that “extra boost” in confidence.
NCLEX RN Review Strategy:
Whether you are attending In-Class or On-line, our highly experienced teachers will be there to guide you through the entire program. Our interactive teaching methods have a proven record for building student confidence, improved critical thinking and thereby leading them to PASS the NCLEX RN @ AT FIRST ATTEMPT.
Focuses on developing skills in improving their ability to understand a new graduate nurse’s scope and professional and ethical responsibilities, as defined by the College of Nurses.
- Emphasis will be placed on strategies to answer the questions successfully
- Manage and organize your time and build confidence
- Information delivered while utilizing classroom theory, study guides, multiple choice questions and small group discussions
- Comprehensive exams on reviewing core areas such as communication, skills, health assessment, medical-surgical, maternity – pediatrics, and mental health, community, group process, nursing process
- Medications, laboratory tests in the context of Canadian registration exam
- Reviewing rationales to help improve critical thinking abilities
NCLEX RN preparation course students will benefit from small class sizes and intensive practice in answering multiple choice questions.
Note: Study guide and course material will be provided to help direct your preparation
Learn more about the NCLEX-RN exam here
Click here to learn how to become a Registered Nurse in Canada.