IENCAP Exam Dates
CNCAP started the 1st IENCAP class in Canada in 2015. Many followed our footsteps, but CNCAP remains the #1 Class for IENCAP in Canada.
- We have been helping internationally educated nurses since 2009.
- Our teachers bring along a plethora of experience from their nursing careers
- Our technology will give you the most “Real to Life” experience of the exam
- The course is designed to help you understand and demonstrate the Canadian nursing standards.
Our next IENCAP Exam Preparation Class begins on AUGUST 1st 2023.
This class can be attended IN PERSON or ONLINE (live)
CLICK HERE for details
Touchstone has announced the next IENCAP exam date for 2023. We have some advice for students looking to register for this exam:
- Be there promptly when the exam registration window for IENCAP opens. We have heard that exam seats could get full within 15 minutes.
- As soon as you complete your registration at Touchstone, visit our website (www.cncap.ca) and register for the IENCAP Exam Prep Course. We accept only 20 students in a class, and these fill up faster than the exam!
The next IENCAP Exam Date is AUGUST 19th 2023
The registration window for IENCAP exam starts on APRIL 26th 2023 at 10:00 am EST (Toronto time)
Click here to visit Touchstone website for further details and registration for the exam
Looking for help with preparation for the IENCAP exam? Click here to view upcoming classes.
When is the next IENCAP Exam Date?
Next IENCAP exam date is August 19th 2023
When does the registration for IENCAP exam begin?
the registration window for IENCAP exam starts on APRIL 26th 2023 at 10:00 am EST (Toronto time)
When is the deadline for refund?
The deadline for partial refund is 30 days before the date of your first exam component.
What items should you bring to the exam?
– Copy of your exam invitation that was emailed to you, either a physical copy or on your phone.
– One piece of valid photo identification. Acceptable pieces of photo identification include; a valid passport, a valid driver’s license, or Canadian citizenship or permanent resident card.
– Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
What items are NOT allowed in the exam?
Examinees should leave personal belongings at home, if possible, as many items are not permitted during the exam and storage space is limited. The following items are not allowed during the exam:
– Any electronic device, including cell phones, smart watches, tablets, computers
– Pens, pencils, paper
– Books, notebooks
– Personal bags, wallets, purses, keys
– Food, drinks
Please note: All personal belongings will be collected at registration and stored until after the examination. Examinees are encouraged to bring as few personal belongings as possible. Once signed in, examinees will not be permitted to leave the examination area until all exam materials have been returned.
What are the requirements to participate in the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) Examination and the Virtual OSCE
Following is the list of requirements to successfully participate in the online MCQ examination.
– Access to a computer (desktop or laptop). This exam cannot be taken on a tablet or mobile device. Dual monitor configurations are not permitted
– A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 is required; however, a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended
– External or built-in webcam. You must be able to move your webcam in order to show your surroundings
– Wired Ethernet connection to ensure the best exam experience and to reduce the risk of interruption to your internet connection (click here for more information on connecting to the internet via Ethernet).
– Ethernet cables at various lengths can be purchased here.
In the absence of Ethernet connectivity, examinees need a strong and reliable high-speed internet connection of at least 10 Mbps upload and 20 Mbps download (please click here to conduct a speed test to confirm your connection speed). Your exam experience will be dependent on your ability to maintain a strong Wi-Fi connection within your test environment.
– If a wired Ethernet connection is not possible, the test space should be as close to your internet router as possible.
– Devices that might interfere with internet speed/connection need to be turned off. Live-streaming of movies or the playing of video games is discouraged.
– Windows 8 or above or Mac OSX 10.13 or above
– The latest version of Google Chrome
– Download ZOOM application to your computer (for virtual OSCE only)
– A quiet, private space with a table and chair to ensure confidentiality of exam. The area must be clear of writing utensils, electronics, notes, etc. No additional people can be in the room.
The above information is acquired from various resources including the Touchstone website which was updated on 26-04-2023 @ 11:30am. For up-to-date information please visit the Touchstone website