REx PN Exam Preparation Course
Canadian Nursing Career Assistance Program Inc. (CNCAP) offers the 1st REx PN Exam Preparation Course in Canada. Our course has been specially designed to meet the needs of practical nurses, both entry-level and/or internationally educated, in providing a comprehensive review of all the core areas of nursing to help ENSURE YOUR SUCCESS on the REx PN.
To help you SUCCEED in:
- REx PN
- Jurisprudence Exam
- Understanding the role and scope of an Practical Nurse
This REx PN Exam Preparation is recommended for:
- Internationally educated nurses.
- New grads from Canadian institutes.
REx PN Review Class Strategy:
- Comprehensive review of core areas including:
- communication, nursing skills, health assessment, medical-surgical, maternity-peadiatrics, mental health, community, group process, nursing process.
- Medications, laboratory tests in the context of Canadian registration exam
- Review standards of practice as defined by CNO
- Developing skills & abilities to understand a new graduate nurse’s scope and professional and ethical responsibilities, as defined by the College of Nurses’ (CNO).
- Understanding strategies to answer the multiple choice questions successfully
- Time management through exam delivery
- Improve critical thinking & build confidence by reviewing and understanding rationales
- Interactive classroom sessions, study guides, multiple choice questions, presentations and project work
- Benefit from small class sizes and intensive practice in answering multiple choice questions and discussing the rationales
Note: REx PN Study guide and course material will be provided to help direct your preparation
Batch: January 2021
|Saturday, January 08 2022||9 am to 5 pm EST (Toronto time)|
|Saturday, January 15 2022||9 am to 5 pm EST (Toronto time)|
|Saturday, January 22 2022||9 am to 5 pm EST (Toronto time)|
|Saturday, January 29 2022||9 am to 5 pm EST (Toronto time)|
|Saturday, February 05 2022||9 am to 5 pm EST (Toronto time)|