NCLEX RN Exam Prep Course
The objective of this NCLEX RN exam prep course is to help you SUCCEED in your CRNE NCLEX RN Exam.
It will also help you with your Jurisprudence Exam. You will also understand the role and scope of an RN in the province.
NOW – Includes 24/7 access to Online Question Bank with 1000’s of questions and Computer Test!!! Get the REAL EXAM EXPERIENCE
Who is this NCLEX RN Exam prep course is recommended for:
- All Internationally educated nurses – IEN’s.
- Canadian candidates appearing for their 2nd or 3rd attempt.
- Canadian candidates attempting for the 1st time and need that “extra boost” in confidence.
NCLEX RN Exam Prep Course Strategy:
Focuses on developing skills in improving their ability to understand a new graduate nurse’s scope and professional and ethical responsibilities, as defined by the College of Nurses’.
- Emphasis will be placed on strategies to answer the questions successfully
- Manage and organize your time and build confidence
- Information delivered while utilizing classroom theory, study guides, multiple choice examinations and small group discussions
- Comprehensive exams on reviewing core areas such as communication, skills, health assessment, medical-surgical, maternity – pediatrics, and mental health, community, group process, nursing process
- Medications, laboratory tests in the context of Canadian registration exam
- Reviewing rationales to help improve critical thinking abilities
Students will benefit from small class sizes and intensive practice in answering multiple choice questions.
Note: Study guide and course material will be provided to help direct your preparation
- In-Class – The conference room at the Holiday Inn Hotel, 40 Admiral Blvd, Mississauga L5T 2W1
- Online – Live via Skype video conference.
*** Installment Payments: 1st installment must be paid at registration. Call 416-471-5745 or click here to contact us for any questions.