Accelerated NCLEX RN Exam Prep Course (CANADA / USA) + UWorld
- To ensure your SUCCESS at the NCLEX-RN exam (Canada or USA) at FIRST attempt.
- Take benefit of the current SHORT NCLEX-RN Exam.
- Reduce exam preperation stress.
- Provide content schematically for maximum knowledge retention.
The effort and practice you put in towards this exam are crucial. However, if your underlying nursing principles and fundamentals are not clear, then you will find yourself struggling for the right answer.
At CNCAP, we help correct your understanding of the underlying principles and concepts about nursing in Canada, thereby ensuring your SUCCESS AT THE EXAM and your NURSING CAREER.
- Instructor-led classes
- Interactive teaching
- Updated test plan
- Attend In-class or On-line
- Materials provided
- Small class size
- Includes UWorld Question Bank – FREE
Who is this course is recommended for:
- Canadian educated new grads
- Internationally educated nurses – IEN’s.
- Candidates appearing for their 2nd or 3rd attempt.
Our highly experienced teachers will be there to guide you through the entire program. Our interactive teaching methods have a proven record for building student confidence, improved critical thinking and thereby leading them to PASS the NCLEX RN Exam AT FIRST ATTEMPT.
Focuses on developing and understanding of the underlying principles and concepts about nursing in Canada and the exam.
- Emphasis will be placed on strategies to answer the questions successfully
- Manage and organize your time and build confidence
- Information delivered while utilizing classroom theory, study guides, multiple choice examinations and small group discussions
- Comprehensive exams on reviewing all are as required by the exam. This includes communication, skills, health assessment, medical-surgical, maternity – pediatrics, and mental health, community, group process, nursing process, and more.
- Medications, laboratory tests in the context of the exam
- Reviewing rationales to help improve critical thinking abilities
- UWorld Question Bank (2000 questions + Assessement test)
NCLEX RN exam prep course students will benefit from small class sizes and intensive practice in answering multiple choice questions.
Note: Study guide and course material will be provided to help direct your preparation