5 day OSCE / IENCAP / ARNAP Exam Review for Nurses –
CNCAPs’ 5 day OSCE / IENCAP / ARNAP Exam Review Course will help you attain the knowledge, skills and competencies to be successful at the OSCE (IENCAP / ARNAP) exam.
This course is ideal for all Canadian and Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN’s) who will be taking take the OSCE (IENCAP or ARNAP) .
- The session will familiarize you with the OSCE / IENCAP / ARNAP process through an intense review of cases, clinical scenarios & multiple choice questions.
- In addition to nursing skills, CNCAPs’ 5 day OSCE / IENCAP / ARNAP Exam Prep Course will provide you with practice opportunities for therapeutic communication, professionalism, client interactions, ethics, language proficiency and comprehension utilizing standardized patient interviews.
- Multiple Choice Questions, including a review of the rationales, will orient you to legal and ethical nursing standards as defined by CNO.
- Timed practical cases and theory questions will give you a close to real experience of the OSCE / IENCAP / ARNAP, thereby boosting your confidence and time management skills.
- CNCAPs’ 5 day OSCE / IENCAP / ARNAP Exam Prep Course gives you an opportunity to receive one-on-one feedback and peer review.
5 day OSCE / IENCAP / ARNAP Exam Review – Strategies:
- Introduction to OSCE.
- Strategies to help participants pass the OSCE Exam.
- Mock Exam – Multiple choice questions.
- Mock Exam review and rationales.
- Reviewing interpersonal/therapeutic communication and interview skills.
- Case scenarios (mock) using standardized patients.
- Refining time management.
- Additional information & resources for Canadian Nursing Career & OSCE preparation.
This exercise will give each participant an opportunity:
- to perform physical examination
- go through a complete history taking, including health teaching.
- understanding the rationales and strategies for successfully answering the multiple choice questions.