ARNAP Virtual MCQ & In-Person OSCE Dates
|Registration Opens||Virtual MCQ Date||In-Person OSCE Date||Join Prep Course|
|Open Now||April 27, 2022||April 30, 2022||March Batch|
|April 25th 2022||October 25, 2022||October 29, 2022||October Batch|
The next ARNAP Exam Date is April 27, 2022
Registration for the next ARNAP exam is OPEN NOW
The deadline for partial refund is 30 days before the date of your first exam component.
– Copy of your exam invitation that was emailed to you, either a physical copy or on your phone.
– One piece of valid photo identification. Acceptable pieces of photo identification include; a valid passport, a valid driver’s license, or Canadian citizenship or permanent resident card.
– Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
Examinees should leave personal belongings at home, if possible, as many items are not permitted during the exam and storage space is limited. The following items are not allowed during the exam:
– Any electronic device, including cell phones, smart watches, tablets, computers
– Pens, pencils, paper
– Books, notebooks
– Personal bags, wallets, purses, keys
– Food, drinks
Please note: All personal belongings will be collected at registration and stored until after the examination. Examinees are encouraged to bring as few personal belongings as possible. Once signed in, examinees will not be permitted to leave the examination area until all exam materials have been returned.
Following is the list of requirements to successfully participate in the online MCQ examination.
– Access to a computer (desktop or laptop). This exam cannot be taken on a tablet or mobile device. Dual monitor configurations are not permitted
– A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 is required; however, a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 or higher is recommended
– External or built-in webcam. You must be able to move your webcam in order to show your surroundings
– Wired Ethernet connection to ensure the best exam experience and to reduce the risk of interruption to your internet connection (click here for more information on connecting to the internet via Ethernet).
– Ethernet cables at various lengths can be purchased here.
In the absence of Ethernet connectivity, examinees need a strong and reliable high-speed internet connection of at least 10 Mbps upload and 20 Mbps download (please click here to conduct a speed test to confirm your connection speed). Your exam experience will be dependent on your ability to maintain a strong Wi-Fi connection within your test environment.
– If a wired Ethernet connection is not possible, the test space should be as close to your internet router as possible.
– Devices that might interfere with internet speed/connection need to be turned off. Live-streaming of movies or the playing of video games is discouraged.
– Windows 8 or above or Mac OSX 10.13 or above
– The latest version of Google Chrome
– Download ZOOM application to your computer (for virtual OSCE only)
– A quiet, private space with a table and chair to ensure confidentiality of exam. The area must be clear of writing utensils, electronics, notes, etc. No additional people can be in the room.
The above information is acquired from the Touchstone website as of 02-01-2022 @ 5:30pm