#1 provider for Nursing Licensure Exam Preparation Courses. This includes OSCE, CPNRE / RPN, NCLEX-RN, CELBAN, and Jurisprudence.
Courses we provide
here is a list of the courses we provide, followed by the difference between.
EXAM PREP Vs. REVIEW
EXAM PREP: is a Comprehensive Program. You will go through the entire course content. This program generally runs for an extended period of time. EXAM PREP’s are recommended for students who are:
- Attempting the exam for the 2nd or 3rd time
- Internationally Educated Nurses (IEN)
- Canadian Educated Nurses who are looking to boost their knowledge and confidence
REVIEW: aims to familiarize you with the exam and the experience of taking the exam. REVIEW’s include mock exams & rationals. They focus on developing your skills (critical thinking, time management, stress management and more) REVIEW’s generally lasts for a day or two. REVIEWS are recommended for:
FREE: EXAM PREP students get the corresponding REVIEW for FREE!!!
- Canadian Educated Nurses who have completed their education within the preceding 3 months achieving scores of 75% or higher
- Nurses whom are confident that they have competed their studies and have good knowledge of the course content.