RPN Exam (CPNRE)
RPN Exam Preparation Course
Canadian Nursing Career Assistance Program Inc. (CNCAP) offers various RPN Exam Preparation course that have been specially designed to meet the needs of practical nurses (entry-level and/or internationally educated) in providing a comprehensive review of all the core areas of nursing to help ensure your success on the exam.
RPN Exam Preparation Course Objective:
To help you SUCCEED in:
- CPNRE/RPN Exam
- Jurisprudence Exam
- Understanding the role and scope of an RPN in the province
This RPN Exam Preparation course is recommended for:
- Canadian or Internationally trained and educated nurses appearing for the 2nd or 3rd time.
- IEN – ALL Internationally educated nurses.
- Canadian educated students attempting for the 1st time and require a comprehensive review of all subjects to boost their confidence.
RPN Exam Preparation Course Strategy:
- Comprehensive review of core areas including:
- communication, nursing skills, health assessment, medical-surgical, maternity-peadiatrics, mental health, community, group process, nursing process.
- Medications, laboratory tests in the context of Canadian registration exam
- Review standards of practice as defined by CNO
- Developing skills & abilities to understand a new graduate nurse’s scope and professional and ethical responsibilities, as defined by the College of Nurses’ (CNO).
- Understanding strategies to answer the multiple choice questions successfully
- Time management through exam delivery
- Improve critical thinking & build confidence by reviewing and understanding rationales
- Interactive classroom sessions, study guides, multiple choice examinations, presentations and project work
- Benefit from small class sizes and intensive practice in answering multiple choice questions and discussing the rationales
Note: Study guide and course material will be provided to help direct your preparation
RPN Exam Preparation Course Dates:
* Please choose the correct BATCH in the selection above.
Showing the single result